Friday, November 20, 2009

Surprise!

So when I went to go make my bed this morning, this is what I found...


Needless to say, the bed ended up waiting. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to crawl into bed with him to read stories and sing a few songs. Actually, a lot has ended up waiting lately as I am trying to spend as much one on one time with Brychan as I can before the new baby comes. As excited as I am for this new baby, I'm still a little sad that my little bug won't be my "little" bug anymore. I just love this little boy SO much and love all the time I get to spend with him!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Oh my goodness, ADORABLE!!! Doesn't get any better than that:)And I also wanted to tell you to be prepared because when you bring the baby home, Brychan will suddenly become sooooooo big.