Monday, November 9, 2009

Seriously???

Somebody is really looking out for us...that's all I can say. For the last 8 months we have been paying for our health insurance out of pocket. No biggie. I sent a check for October's premium the first week of the month and had noticed that it still had not cleared our bank. So I sent an email asking if they needed me to send another check, and their response was, "No, actually, we noticed that you have overpaid and are completely paid through December of 2009, we are sending October's check back".

WHAT?!?! How does that happen??? I know that I never once paid a single penny over what our monthly bill was. I'm not going to push the issue (obviously) but tithing and fast offerings pay off. Repeatedly. We have seen blessings just like this every single month (sometimes more than once) for the last 8 months. It's crazy. I'm extremely grateful, my faith has been repeatedly bolstered and yet I'm a little afraid for the other shoe to drop. It seems like that for every difficult thing we have to face this year (and there have been plenty), we get 5 blessings in it's place. It doesn't seem fair that we are being SO tremendously blessed!!

And a side note: we have our 36 week baby appointment tomorrow. At my 36 week appointment with Brychan, I was dilated to at least a 1. Not much, I know, but at least it was something considering I hadn't had any contractions. With all the contractions I've been having the last few days (yes, even painful ones!) I am hoping the doctor tells me tomorrow that I am past a 1. We are scheduled to be induced on December 1st. At this point, I wouldn't be upset if this little boy decided to come early. We'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Isn't it amazing when things like that happen?!? Gotta love those blessings! I'm glad things are going well. I can't wait to see pics of your new little addition! Good luck with everything! :)

Natalie said...

Way cool!!! I like to remind myself often that I have more blessings than I can ever count and how much debt I must be into with Heavenly Father. It's overwhelming!

I'm excited about your new little one coming. I can't wait to see pictures of him.