Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Charitable contribution program

Recently, I started a charitable contribution program with my business. It works like this: If you, or someone you know is wanting to buy or sell a home… ANYWHERE… let me do the legwork and find the right real estate professional that will best represent your interests … that agent will normally pay a referral fee for my assistance. When that happens, I will donate 25% of the net referral fee that I receive to the charity that you designate. Best of all, it's a free service to you … and you help make a difference for a worthwhile charity in the process.

You can really help me out, and the charities that benefit, by posting a link of my website on your blog, or just letting people you know that I would be happy to help them find a realtor to meet their needs.

DStander.yourkwagent.com

Thank you,
Dave

No comments: