Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had SO much fun this year! We spent all Halloween afternoon and evening at our ward's carnival/chili cook-off/trunk or treat. It's a HUGE deal here with a ton of people and even more fun! Brychan picked his costume out all by himself this year. We happened to walk by some costumes at Costco; he snatched this little elephant and held on for dear life. We tried to talk him out of it or into something else, but he wouldn't hear of it! In fact, once we got home, he slept with his costume for several days before he was willing to let go of it long enough for me to hide it away until Halloween. He was pretty dang cute!

Auntie Ashley decided at the last minute to be me. For a few minutes, David decided to join her...
Comparing bellies
The only thing of the day that Brychan did NOT like...
Fishing for prizes with Daddy
Taking a break with Ashley. Being "pregnant" was quite the learning experience for Ashley...she kept asking me how I did things (keep my belly covered, carry Brychan around, run, get up and down off of the ground, fit at the dinner table, etc.) while being so preggo. I found it quite entertaining! Maybe they should make all teenage girls wear pregnancy bellies for a week and then have their flour sack "babies" afterwords!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

what a cute little elephant. that bounce house picture is too funny, and Ashley was hillarious. I agree with you on the preggo bellies for teenagers. I love your header, what a great little family picture.

Jocie said...

Cute little elephant!