Thursday, April 22, 2010

"Honey, Come Look at Your Son..."

Aren't really words I want to hear first thing in the morning. That phrase usually means somebody is up to no good.

I walk into the living room and stumble across this... (there were several other piles just like it)

And then I found this. Just sittin' in the corner, minding his own business, enjoying an early morning snack. Sunday, I made a peanut butter cup cheesecake. There were leftover mini-pb cups in the fridge, which Brychan helped himself to. Granted, he didn't take the entire bag out of the fridge; just took one handful at a time. When one handful was "finished", he went back to the fridge for another handful. I think a refrigerator lock is in order.

And this little guy was watching just like this. He obviously thought the entire ordeal was too funny!



2 comments:

Angela said...

Very funny! You have to admit, it is world's better than the naughty I found the other day after I was done feeding Colin-- Ellie had found a ball point pen, broken off the tip in the back of the TV, smeared the ink all over the electronics and media center and her pjs. I so don't ever want to see that again. At least her pjs are a reminder to her of "my naughties".

The Other Michelle said...

Wow! Brychan is getting so clever. I love Kehlton's grin!