Thursday, April 1, 2010

4 Months Old!

Geez. Where does the time go? This morning was Kehlton's 4 month check up, and he is strong and perfectly healthy. It looks like we've started the beginning stages of teething...yay! Here are his stats:

Length: 24 3/4" (50th percentile)
Weight: 13.5lbs (25th percentile)

Did you notice the percentiles? He's so LITTLE!! Just as a comparison, at Brychan's 4 months check up, he weighed 16.2lbs and was 25.5". After Brychan, who has always been in the 85-95th percentiles, Kehlton's just a tiny little thing.

Funny story...the other evening, Kehlton was napping and David, Brychan and I were sitting in the office looking at something on the computer. We were having lots fun talking to each other and playing! Kehlton woke up and started crying, so I told Brychan (who was sitting on my lap) that he needed to go see his daddy so I could get Kehlton because he was crying. Brychan immediately started this awful, yet hilarious, fake cry. When I called him on his fake cry, he covered his face with his hands and really started "sobbing" hysterically...looking out the side of his hands to see what I was doing. The "crying" stopped as soon as I walked out the door. Too funny! Where do they learn these things?!?!

2 comments:

The Other Michelle said...

lol. Fun story. It's neat how brothers can be completely different and so similar all at the same time. Enjoy!

Jocie said...

We have Hallie's apt. next week. I will be interested to see where she is---I'm pretty sure she will be higher in everything =)

Love the fake cry---kids are so smart!