Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A HUGE Favor?

Some of you may have noticed that I put a tracker on our blog a month or so ago just to see who was visiting us, which Dave and I have enjoyed watching. I am always shocked when somebody tells me that they saw something on our blog - I guess just because I figured the only ones really looking at it were family members and a few friends.

Can we ask a favor? We would LOVE to know who all is reading our blog. We definitely don't want to discourage any of you from reading; we're just curious! So if you wouldn't mind leaving a comment or sending me a quick email at:
alyssacdavis (at) hotmail (dot) com, we would greatly appreciate it.

Happy Blogging!!

10 comments:

Scott and Jillian said...

I read it! :D

Jenny said...

I've been reading it for a while. Love it! And you're right Alyssa, blogging is totally addicting. I'm hopeless now that I started one.

Mary said...

ME!! I leave comments a lot thought so you know I do. : )

Angela said...

You don't know me, but I blog stalk you all the time!

Becky Jensen said...

mike and i enjoying keeping up with you guys!

The Other Michelle said...

another blog stalker.

Jamie said...

I read it :)

Taylor made said...

I am also keeping tabs on the Stander family!

Natalie said...

Love to read your blog and see how your adorable family is doing.

Ms Sue said...

Love the cookie story today.