Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Break

So far, Spring Break has been WONDERFUL!!! I know I hardly work at all (11 hours a week? If I'm lucky?), but it still makes such a huge difference in my day when I don't have to work. I've been trying to make the most of it with the boys.

After we got rid of all the sick germs, we were ready to start taking advantage of all the sun! It's been close to (if not over) 90 degrees here all week. So, here's the first naked baby photo of the summer. The boys haven't been inside much at all this week.

We also spent an entire morning at the park with some friends. Both boys were totally exhausted by the time we got home and Kehlton even slept for almost 4 hours. It was the best nights sleep our house has seen in a VERY long time. I think we need to spend more time at the park...

Brychan got another H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E. hair cut. Seriously. I was so irritated with this girl cutting his hair, which made things worse since she just started shaking so bad. What am I supposed to do with this?!? It lays down only when wet. As soon as it's dry - doink!! Sticking straight up again. Well except for the exceptionally long piece in fron that just curls under. It's enough to make me want to go to beauty school; just so my son doesn't look ridiculous every time he gets a haircut.


We also planted some flowers. I was surprised at how excited Brychan got while we were at the store purchasing all the necessary items for his flowers. We planted his seeds this morning, and he's been dutifully watching over his flowers just like this pretty much ever since. Keeping my fingers crossed super tight that they actually grow. My thumb is the complete opposite color of green!
We still have some more fun things to do before my break is officially over. I also have a list of not so fun things to get done too. Cookies, a trip to the library, friends coming over to play and maybe a trip to Peter Piper Pizza. I can't wait for summer!!



No comments: