Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

As always, we had a blast at our ward's trunk or treat activity. This year, I had to help out with the Mia Maids booth (tattoos), so I balanced my time between my girls and my family.

David and I before we left the house
Kehlton was not too excited about the whole thing at the beginning, but he quickly warmed up and won the hearts of everyone there!


T-Rex and baby egg suffering through more photos while watching all the other kids play.
Brychan loves to point out that "Kehlton's egg is hatching!" I SO wish I could take credit for his costume, because it's pretty dang cute. But no. I found a lady on Etsy who made it for me.

Kehlton did amazingly well with David and I looking so crazy. He cried at David for a minute, but then got over it. He just kept checking my hair out. I'm sad to say that last night he did appear to be having nightmares all night. :( Poor baby!! So sorry we tortured you!!

We couldn't go without Lala!
And the whole family

My parents were not in town with us...they had their own Halloween party with my Dad's branch in Texas. However, I think their costumes were too cute not to post anyway!!


Brychan will be so sad tomorrow when all the Halloween festivities are over! He's loved every minute of it and spent all week this week practicing trick or treating. We'll do a little bit of trick or treating with him tonight and then call it good. However, I'm pretty excited to start getting him geared up for Christmas!!
Hope everyone enjoyed your Halloween celebrations as much as we did this year! Happy Haunting!



5 comments:

The Other Michelle said...

Too fun!

the5firds said...

Cute kids! How could David stand that stuff on his face??

Jocie said...

I love the expression on Kehlton's face in the pic with you and him =)

SPENCERS said...

Um, yeah, that is some pretty scary hair-AWESOME! And way cute kids costumes! Looks like you had a ball!

SPENCERS said...

ok i don't know if my post went through or not, but scary awesome hair and cute kids's costumes! Looks like a blast!