Monday, October 18, 2010

Arizona State Fair

Saturday morning, we took the boys to the fair. It has been a LONG time since I've been to a state fair...SO much more fun (and impressive) than the Weber County Fair!

Brychan had fun playing in the sand with the tractors
Kehlton had fun riding the lion
And they both had fun holding and petting the baby bunny.

Of course, this dino was a HUGE hit as well!
Texas had a really fun area set up. We went on virtual kayaking tours.




And had our photo taken at the Alamo.


We (and we I say "we" I totally mean "I") also ate way too much fair food. Why does all that calorie ridden food smell and sound so yummy while you're at the fair? And by the way - deep fried Snickers are absolutely delicious.
I'm hoping Dave and I can make another trip to the fair before it's over for a date night!



1 comment:

Jocie said...

I have been dying for a fair corn dog and funnel cake, but we missed the fair this year. Danget.