Friday, October 15, 2010

Orange Tree

Another beautiful morning outside! The kids were having so much fun picking all the unripe, gross grapefruits off the tree. When they picked all they could off the grapefruit tree, I had them move to the orange tree. Our orange tree produces TONS of fruit and needed to be thinned out - it's nice to have help!


He worked really hard to reach that orange by himself. He did finally get it!

Getting some help from Lala








We can't wait until we can eat our oranges. They are SO yummy!





1 comment:

Natalie said...

You live in the AZ Valley and you don't like Grapefruit??? That's what I stock up on when I visit my relatives during citrus time!

So I swear that that first picture of Brychan in the orange tree looks just like a picture we have of my oldest brother climbing an orange tree in Mesa. I swear they have the same pose and everything. He's my oldest brother that passesd away when he was a little boy (not long after the pic was taken actually) and that picture is in an album that one of my siblings has. I'm going to have to round it up and email a copy to you, because it's I think its so crazy how similar it is! :)