Saturday, June 19, 2010

Thanks

I have the best sister in the world. Period. She is so fun to hang out with, she loves my boys as if they were her own...we LOVE having her so close.

Yesterday was rough for me. Just an over-all "terrible horrible no good very bad day". I had vented to her for about half an hour; until I had to get other things done. 45 minutes later, she shows up on my doorstep totally unexpected saying she was here for anything I needed: help cleaning the house, just keeping the boys occupied, letting David and I go out...whatever. She has a wide variety of reason she should not have shown up last night, but I so greatly appreciate that she did. I started sobbing as soon as she walked in the door!!


Thank you so much (again), Ashley!!! Just you showing up made my day quite a bit brighter!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Ashley is pretty darn awesome. Can't disagree with you there. It's great having family close.