Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hiking

For those of you who have been thinking about coming to visit, you missed the perfect opportunity this weekend! Our weather was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L (our highs didn't even hit 95, and we got a little bit of rain)!!! Saturday morning we took advantage of the weather and David's day off to take a little hike at Thunderbird Mountain.

Brychan and David in the lead...see those clouds in the distance? Brought rain later in the afternoon, topping off our perfect day!
Mommy, the pack-mule (I have Kehlton on front and a Camelbak on my back) and my two little men.
With Brychan walking, our little loop took about an hour. My daily workouts came in handy, as Kehlton started vomiting pretty forcefully towards the end and was not looking so good. I took him and ran all the way back to the truck to get some more fluids in him and get him under the a/c. After a few minutes he started looking much better, but he scared his mommy to death!! He was perfectly fine before we left, so we're not sure what happened. Grateful he's okay, though!

It was a perfect Saturday; I LOVE hiking and wish I had the opportunity to do it more often!

1 comment:

The Other Michelle said...

Scary stuff with Kehlton! Glad everyone is doing okay!