Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Best Day EVER!

So far, this has been THE best day...and it's only half over!!
Kehlton has slept great the last two nights; only waking at 2:30 and 5:30ish to eat. Yipee!
My visiting teacher came this morning. I love it when she comes! And because she came in the morning - it forced me to not only shower before noon, but to do my hair too.
(I have to admit I was a bit grouchy about the fact that my shower was cold, but then I realized I should just be grateful that I got to shower, and be extra happy that the reason it was cold was because my husband did all the dishes this morning before I even got out of bed. He really is the best.)
My house is clean.
The laundry isn't all caught up, but it's at least manageable.
Both boys fell asleep at the same time and have been asleep now for more than two hours.
The sun is bright and it's warm; meaning the dog just wants to be outside all day...
AND...I have lost 2-3 pounds in the last week and half!!
(even though I cheated this weekend and had cookies, brownies and ice cream)
It just makes me wonder...what will this afternoon bring?!?
**The afternoon brought the best news yet...David's first listing closed!! That means a nice paycheck by the end of the week and a celebratory Chinese dinner this weekend. Congrats to David - the hard work is finally starting to pay off!

3 comments:

Brewer's Ink said...

Enjoy it!

Scott and Jillian said...

Yea!! Sounds like a great morning!

Angela said...

Big congrats Dave!!! We are so glad things are going well. We have no doubt your hard work will continue to pay off. And Alyssa, congrats on the 2-3 lbs, although you should always round up, it's just simple motivational tactics!