Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Perfect Day

Today was pretty close to THE most perfect day. Brychan slept in until 7:30 - which meant Mom and Dad got to sleep in until 7:30. It stormed all morning, so the high today was only 90. David and I got to go to the temple this morning (which after the week I've had I was slightly amazed we actually made it). I also got to see some old friends; one who watched Brychan while we went to the temple and another whom we ran into at the temple. It was SO fun catching up with them! The rest of the afternoon was spent napping and relaxing with my boys. Now if only I could stop worrying about my lesson tomorrow morning...

My friend Debbie is the one who watched Brychan for us this morning. I've known Debbie for 15 years (can you believe that?!?!). We went to high school together in South Dakota, and her little family lives in Mesa. She is so good about blogging and photo journaling, and took these photos of the kids today (thanks for letting me steal them!). Brychan had SO much fun with them today. He could have cared less that we came back to get him. Lots of toys plus 3 new friends equals way too much fun for one little boy. We are so greatful to Debbie & Ryan for taking him and glad he had so much fun!


Brychan loves, loves, loves playing the piano. Makes me want to get one NOW (I'm "patiently" waiting for my Mom to hand hers down).

Oh my puffy little face!!! It's funny how I don't realize at all how I really look until I see a picture.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

We loved having Brychan here and catching up with you, what a sweet little boy you have!