Monday, July 21, 2008

South Dakota

We got home from Six Lakes Wednesday night, and Friday morning we were off to South Dakota for a memorial for my Aunt Lois (Grandma Hatch's sister). We were only there for one day...not enough time! I forget just how much I love South Dakota until I get back home. We spent Saturday morning at Storybook Island (an awesome, huge, fun, free park) with my brother's family.

Reagan & I swinging

Dave & Brychan sitting on Eeyore

Brychan & Payton loved each other! Payton is only a month and a half older than Brychan, and they just had the best time together.

One of my new all time favorite photos

My younger brother's family...Missy, Brockton, baby Payton, Brockton (Jr.) and Reagan

1 comment:

Christina said...

So glad you got to go. Memories of Story book Island...
When Brychan is older you'll have to take him to Old McDonald's Farm. You look great btw.