Monday, July 21, 2008

Six Lakes

We spent several days at Six Lakes, Utah with David's family. 18 of us all in the same cabin with canoeing, boating, games and lots of Wii. We had so much fun! There are more photos to come later, just as soon as I get copies from everybody else!

A guy, a boy and a boat...
This boat IS tied to the dock...I did not let my son out in middle of the lake on a little row boat. However. We did try taking a similar photo with Brychan and I in a semi-docked canoe. It ended up being the ride of a lifetime for Brychan, while I ended up bruised, very wet and extremely terrified. All was well in the end, although I do not recommend canoes as photo props unless safely secured!


Brychan "swimming". He had SO much fun, and didn't care that the water was freezing.


Cousins Emma and Taylor (all very wiggly as you can see)


Our view from the cabin

1 comment:

Jocie said...

Cute picture on the side of the blog! And of course, the pictures of Brychan are always cute. It was great to see you guys!