Monday, February 25, 2008

This week!!!

First of all, Happy Birthday to Dad, Michelle and Amelia!!

So this is for sure going to be our big week! During my appointment on Friday, it was decided that if this little guy doesn't come on his own, then I will be induced on Sunday (March 2). Yay!!! So either way, there WILL be new photos to share within the next week or so. In the meantime, I am frantically trying to get everything done and ready before Sunday. It'll be amazing if I can manage to get it all taken care of...

2 comments:

SPENCERS said...

I'm glad he's accomodating my travel arrangements! Are you all set? I hope so...only 3 more days! YIPPEEE!

David & Alyssa Stander said...

We aim to please...I'm glad he's accomodating you as well!! :) Am I ready? Are you EVER ready?!? Can't wait to see you guys!!