Monday, September 3, 2012

AZ Science Center

Since it's been awhile since we've had a family fun day, we decided to invite Jocie & Hallie, along with Lala, to come play with us at the Arizona Science Center this weekend.  We had SO much fun!! Brychan just kept telling me "Mom, this is the awesomest place ever!!!".  And we didn't even go to the 3D Dinosaur Movie at their IMAX theatre.  It would have been beyond awesome for him had he known about that! :)

Lala and Kehlton playing in the water
 
Kehlton and Hallie

All 3 kiddos

David had just as much if not more fun than the boys did!
 
Brychan and I testing our brain power

 
Digging in the dirt
 
 Pulling themselves up the pully. 
I was shocked that I was able to pull myself up too!
 
On the ride home, not even 5 minutes after he told me his body was not tired and was more than ready to keep playing.

We spent about 4 hours at the center, and could have easily spent much more time there.  We ended up buying an annual pass for our family, so if anybody ever wants to go; we're totally game!
And...for those of you in the Phoenix area...did you know that the first Friday of every month is "Adults Only" at the Science Center?  And it's 100% free.  David and I are excited to use it as a date night soon, so we can play on all of the stuff without worrying about losing a child! :)

No comments: