Monday, January 30, 2012

Still Here

In spite of the lack of blog updates, we are still here, and we have managed to do a few fun things this month. However, we have no photos of the few fun things we've done this month. Sorry.

Here's the scoop:

Brychan continues to LOVE school. Kehlton continues to cry every morning we drop Brychan off.

We made a quick trip to Texas to
     1. Visit my family
     2. Visit my grandparents (who are both suffering some serious health issues)  
     3. Meet my little brother's fiancee (technically, she wasn't his fiancee until the day after we came home, but whatever!)

David continues to work with the 11 year old scouts and I am still super busy with the YW.

Work is going insanely well for both of us. David and his partners keep reelin' the listings in, and January has been, by far, the busiest month ever for Kadydid Designs. I'm not sure what happened between December and January, but we've had more sales this month than all other months combined.  Crazy.

I am signed up for not one, but two, 5K's in March.  Perhaps the dumbest thing I've done in awhile; we'll see.  Regardless, Biggs and I are getting lots of running/walking in trying to get ready.

And hopefully, we'll do something super fun - that includes photos - soon!! :)

No comments: