Monday, January 9, 2012

1st Day of Preschool

Today was Brychan's first day of Preschool!
He is one of four peer models in a special needs preschool classroom at our local elementary school.
The other 3 peer models are in his Sunbeam class at church, so that's extra fun for him
There's only 13 kids and 3 teachers, which Mommy really likes,
and he has school for 3 hours Monday - Thursday.
He was beyond excited this morning.  He's been waiting a long time to get to go to school.
However, Mommy is feeling like it wasn't long enough.
I am super excited for him though because I know he'll have so much fun
and I know how much he loves to learn.
Kehlton is not as excited. 
 He cried for the entire first hour after we dropped brother off.
Although, I think once he gets used to 3 hours of
uninterrupted Mommy time; getting to play how he wants,
he'll quickly learn it's okay! :)

I will say; I definitely like being on the Preschool Teacher side of this experience 
much more than I like being on the Mommy side of this!

No comments: