Wednesday, May 18, 2011

4 Years Strong


Today is our 4th anniversary.
4 years doesn't sound very long.
But, in the most positive meaning, it feels like it's been longer than 4 years.
It feels like we've been together forever; like we're "home".
I think the number of trials and difficult situations that we have already weathered together in our short marriage outnumbers what most "newly married" couples have to endure.
Some that would have torn other marriages apart.
However.
I married the most perfect man for me.
A man that loves me, loves our children and loves the Lord.
And because of that, we have been able to turn those trials into stepping stones, and make our marriage stronger rather than weaker.
We celebrated our anniversary on the 19th since we had too much going on on the 18th. Dave surprised me with tickets to the Phoenix Symphony, which was performing The Red Violin and A Midsummers Night Dream.


No comments: