Monday, May 16, 2011

While You Were Sleeping

My favorite time to clean the boys' bedroom is after they have gone to bed for the night. They both sleep like logs, so I don't bother them and then I don't have 2 sets of extra hands trying to "help" me with the clean up. If I clean during the day, it never gets done. If I clean at night, I'm done in 10 minutes tops.
The other night Dave came in to help me clean. Kehlton started stirring, so we both froze as to not get caught. He sat up in his crib and it took us a few minutes to realize that he was sleeping like that.

We just let him be...after I was done cleaning, I laid him back down. Two seconds after he laid down, his eyes popped open, he got up, took a drink of water from his sippy cup and just stared at me. I told him to lay down and go back to sleep - which he immediately did.
Turns out that sleepwalking and night terrors are the same sleep disorder. Looks like Kehlton may end up with the best of both worlds!

1 comment:

Jocie said...

That is too cute! So glad you are able to blog again!