Monday, August 23, 2010

The Time Has Come...

For this little blog to go private.

I've been debating about doing this for the last month or so, as we've had some strange activity on our blog. So, for my children's sake, we will be making this "by invitation only" soon. You are more than welcome to continue following and reading - just let me know so I can send you an invite. This means that you will have to have a google account in order to log in, but it's super quick and easy to do.

Just leave me a comment if you want an invite! In the meantime, our recent family vacation photos will be up as soon as I can get to them!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Invite me please!!

Laura said...

me too

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

include us!

i'm dying to know, what happened? how did you find out?