Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bucket Head

I know I should be getting vacation photos up first, but I wanted to hurry and get this cute story down before I forgot!

This evening, "Minute To Win It" has been on in the background with nobody really paying attention. Or so I thought.

A game called Bucket Head came on (the contestant has a bucket tied to the top of their head and they have to bounce ping pong balls off a wall and catch them in the bucket on their head), and before it was over, Brychan was saying "Brychan's turn! Mommy - bucket hat and ball!". He went and told his daddy that he wanted to play "the game with the bucket head, wall and ball". Too cute!! Daddy came to the rescue and came up with a modified, toddler version of the game. Brychan LOVED it!
Daddy and Bug
(Sorry so blurry!! Too much action!)
Daddy's Turn
Mommy's turn

Too much fun!




No comments: