Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer Fun

Sometimes it's okay that my kids are often found without all their clothes on. Sunday afternoon, I was greatful for it! We had just changed a bum when Brychan noticed that Dave was outside getting ready to put dinner on the grill, so he made a dash for the backdoor. And then he discovered...

SPRINKLERS!!! This is the first time we've really used sprinklers since we've been here. Had I made sure he was fully dressed before he went outside, his dress pants would have ended up just as soaked as his shirt. I'm glad he's discovered how much fun running through the sprinklers can be...I'm sure we'll be doing lots more of this over the next 3-4 months!


And just a cute one of Baby K. That cute little round face...you can just see his dimples in this photo.

2 comments:

The Other Michelle said...

Cute pictures!

Wendi said...

Oh my goodness Alyssa, besides my own of course, you seriously have 2 of the cutest little boys ever!!!