Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My 3 Boys

I am in LOVE with this picture

I snapped this the evening of the 4th while we were waiting to go watch fireworks. It's the only photo we took that day, but I absolutely love it.

Quick updates? My now 8 weeks of working so hard to lose this weight has resulted in gaining 7 pounds. That's right. I've added 7 pounds instead of losing ANY pounds. UGH! So, I went to the doctor Friday afternoon to try and start figuring out what the problem is, because obviously, there is a problem. Her bet is a messed up thyroid thanks to my post-partum status, but we're still waiting for blood results to come back. In the mean time, I'm still working out but not watching my food intake quite as carefully (I fell off that bandwagon over the holiday. Still trying to get back on). I hope we figure something out soon. This is so amazingly frustrating.

The boys are still loving swim lessons. They are both now blowing bubbles in the water like pros! I hope I can get a photo of Kehlton's bubble-blowing...SO cute!! Baby K is still in the process of trying to get some teeth in and they are giving him a run for his money. Poor little guy has had a rough go of it. Baby K also moved out of Mommy and Daddy's room this week and into his crib in Brychan's room. They both really seem to enjoy having the other one in there! Mommy on the other hand is still trying to adjust.

All in all - all is well! Nothing too exciting or important; just catching up on my "journaling" before somebody asks me to please update the blog! :)

1 comment:

Jocie said...

Love the picture =)