Thursday, July 15, 2010

Patience Is A Virtue

That I evidently need to work harder on teaching to my son.

He begged and begged for a bubble bath the other morning after an excursion to buy some new beach toys. David and I both kept telling him to wait until before bedtime so we wouldn't have to do two baths (little boys in the AZ heat cannot make it all day without needing at least a rinsing).

He couldn't wait. Thankfully he forgot to put in the plug and only had the water turned on to a slight drip.




3 comments:

Brewer's Ink said...

I think his t-shirt sums it up nicely :)

The Other Michelle said...

So sweet! It's rather interesting to see the logic wheels cranking in little boys! Too funny!

Natalie said...

I was going to say the same thing!:) T-shirt says it all! He's so stinkin' cute