Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day at the Park Part 1

We had the most beautiful weather this weekend thanks to a huge monsoon. Our high on Saturday was only 94, so we decided we had to take advantage of the nice weather and go out and play!

This photo is to show my belly more than anything. A lady at the dentist's office the other day told me how "little" I was; that it just looked like I had too much for lunch. I don't know what kind of lunch she's used to eating, but hopefully it doesn't make her look this huge!

Going down the slide

My new favorite photo!

On top of the world!

4 comments:

Jocie said...

Did he just get a haircut? He looks so grown-up!

David & Alyssa Stander said...

Yes, he got a haircut the day before. Although it's more of a butchering than a cut...good thing his head full of hair grows so quickly!

Natalie said...

Your Belly looks so cute! I can't believe how big your "little" boy is!

Wendi said...

You look great and that little boy just gets cuter and cuter!! Looks like and awesome park:)