Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Halloween 2013

I feel like I was slacking on Halloween photos this year.  It just seems the older our family gets (and the more members we add to it!), the longer and more chaotic everything seems to be.  I did manage to sneak a few in, though.

This year, we all went as monsters.
The boys in the process of getting ready for Trunk or Treat.
(I am SO impressed with Brychan's willingness to wear the make up not once, but twice.  It goes against every fiber in his being to have that stuff all over his face.  I guess certain sacrifices are worth it for the sake of Halloween fun).


My super cute skeleton, ghost and werewolf

Lala


David and I.


As always, we had a blast at our ward's trunk or treat the weekend before Halloween.  Halloween night, we did more trick or treating than we've ever done before, and the kids all got more candy than is ever necessary.  A couple of times we thought Jessa was getting tired, so we put her in the stroller.  NO WAY.   She knew exactly what was going in those bags, and she wasn't about to miss out on anything.

After Halloween?  Jessa quickly realized where we kept the candy locked up.  It was in the floor of my pantry, behind a locked door.  More than once I found her laying on the kitchen floor with her little arm and hand under the pantry door trying to steal a piece or two.  I'm tellin' ya - there is nothing that girl won't do for a taste of sugar!!

No comments: