Friday, November 1, 2013

Cake Smash (Finally!)

I just realized I never put Jessa's cake smash photos OR her 1st birthday photos on here.  Not that everybody hasn't already seen most of her cake smash photos, but still.  They need to be here too so they eventually end up in a book.  :)

I'm sorry if you're tired of looking at them.  I don't think I ever will be.  I absolutely love them and am so grateful that we have friends and family to help turn my ideas/wishes into reality.









And, because our world doesn't totally revolve around one little girl...

I love this picture of Kehlton.  I do wish he would have looked at Jocie, but then again, everything about this photo is Kehlton.  Totally laid back, slightly mischievous, always doing his own thing.
 And this?  Just makes my heart want to burst.

Man!  I love my kids.


No comments: