Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Grammy & Papa Come For a Visit!

The last week of July, David was out of town all week for his last week of Edward Jones training.  My parents were kind enough to come stay with me that week to give a helping hand; and I am SO glad that they did.  Between Kehlton's head injury and my stomach issues, being by myself just was not an option.

The kids had a blast with them.  Jessa became her Grammy's new best friend, and the boys kept Papa jumping all week.  Trips for ice cream (where they just happened to run into a fire crew on their dinner break who gave the boys a private tour of their fire truck), the library, Cabellas, donuts...they had a blast.

One day we all went to the Arizona Science Center, which is one of our favorite places.
Papa had just as much fun as the boys!

Kehlton showing Grammy how it's done.

And Jessa managed to find several places to play too.

There used to be a huge Lego exhibit at the museum, which was Brychan's favorite.  He was very disappointed to find that the Lego exhibit had been replaced by a house building exhibit.
This is him NOT having fun in the new exhibit.



And, finally, the visiting exhibit right now is The Body by Sesame Street.
It was WAY too cute!!  If you live in the area, I highly recommend you high tail it over to the museum before Sesame Street is gone. 

I know my kids' faces look like they're not having any fun.  
They're just mad I made them stop having fun to take a picture.

Mom and Dad - thanks again for coming!!  You were an amazing amount of help and I am so grateful for your visit.  Just wish you would have stayed a few days longer...

No comments: