Monday, August 13, 2012

Back To School

I can't believe that summer is "over" (it's still 115 outside, but you know...), and Brychan went back to school today. He has been so excited; asking me every day for the last 2 weeks when he gets to go back, and then today asking me every 20 minutes if it was time to go. This year, he's in the afternoon class, so he had a very LONG morning. He has the same teacher as he did last year (we love Ms. Mellisa!!), and quite a few of his same friends are in his class again this year.

I can't believe how big my boys are getting!!


 Kehlton is still very sad that he doesn't get to go to school with brother.  He loves getting to go visit the classroom, and he loves talking to Ms. Mellisa too.  Technically, he can start in January, but I'm not quite sure I'm ready for that yet.  He definitely is.  Momma not so much.

To help with Kehlton's sadness this afternoon, we met Daddy at his office for lunch.  Kehlton loves going to Daddy's office!  He gets to see Amy (she's the receptionist and both of my boys absolutely adore her), play at Daddy's desk and make big and important phone calls, and he almost always gets a piece of candy.  Plus it doesn't help that all the other agents there stop and tell him how stinkin' cute he is (as if he doesn't already know!).   Kehlton sure loves his Daddy!!

2 comments:

The Other Michelle said...

Brychan looks so different with the new haircut! Hope he has fun in preschool!

Jocie said...

Brychan looks so grown up!