Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen!!!

Oh my heavens. My children seriously crack me up.  The morning of my birthday, Brychan and Kehlton had to put on a show for David and I.  We already knew that Brychan is quite the performer, but we had NO CLUE that he knew how to monologue.  Seriously.  He had this entire schpeel down and it was hilarious!  He took his time recounting his story about something that he did and he was worried Mom was going to get mad and so on and so forth, and then he officially welcomed Kehlton to the stage (in the biggest stage "voice" he could muster): "Please welcome our next singer...KEHLTON!!!!".

The headphones were a must.  I think they were more important than the microphone.


And I know I'm not supposed to post anymore "naked" photos of my children on here, but I just couldn't resist this one.  He is very serious about what he's doing (Obviously! Look at that hand on his hip...) in those super cute little tightie whities.
"What's that you say?  Encore?!?  Of course!!!"
And then just one blurry one of the squished face.  LOVE it.

I need to just keep a video recorder going at all times around our house.  I never know when something like this is going to take place; but I absolutely love it when it does!!!

No comments: