Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lexy's Home!!

Lexy (the beloved babysitter) has been on vacation for 2 weeks. Almost every single day, Brychan has made some sort of reference to her. "Lexy is on vacation with her grandma" or "This is the way to Lexy's house!" or "Can we take cookies to Lexy?" or "I just miss Lexy so much. She's my best friend".

Yesterday, we found out that Lexy had come home a week early (yay!!). After talking to Lexy and making arrangements for her to come over this morning, I told Brychan that Lexy was home. That is all we heard about all afternoon! And last night, at 6:45, the child put himself to bed because he (and I quote)"just wants to go to sleep so I can play with Lexy tomorrow". And he went to sleep by 7:00. At 5:00 this morning when he woke up, the first thing out of his mouth was, "Is Lexy still sleeping?"

Have I mentioned that my kids love her?

No comments: