Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Goals

So this afternoon, I found this website called Trainer Momma. It is another health/wellness/fitness motivational website. But, it also seems a bit different. She's a wife and mom. She's done it all (and when I say "done it all" I mean lost 50+ pounds) by herself. And she provides TONS of help. Multiple fitness routines (that can be done at home) and LOADS of recipes (that look yummy, easy and are foods my family will actually eat).

Next week, I don't have to work. So it's MY week. I have a massive list of projects I want to accomplish next week. I'm adding this to it. For one week, I'm going to try her "program" (Dave is too...he just doesn't know it yet! :) ). And since I'm telling all of you about it, I have somebody to hold me (us) accountable.

We'll see how it goes! I'll keep you posted throughout the week and let you know if a)I'm really doing my exercises and b)if all her recipes really are as wonderful and easy as she claims!

Wish us luck!!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Alyssa,
You should check out this website. www.skinnytaste.com
I think she has some really yummy and health friendly recipes.
Good luck.