Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Phoenix Suns

Last night, I was able to surprise David with a couple of tickets to the Suns game against the Minnesota Timberwolves. I got a killer deal on some amazing seats (thank you, Groupon!!) 3 weeks ago and managed to keep it a complete surprise. David usually figures things out quite quickly, but this one he didn't really know until we got downtown. I was pretty proud of myself! I LOVE watching basketball games. Especially close, nail-biting games that come down to the last second. I get so tense and nervous, but I love every second of it. Last night's game did not disappoint!! We were behind by 4 - 6 almost the entire game, but manged to pull ahead at the last minute. The Wolves rallied though, and at the very last second, tied up the game. The Suns ended up winning in OT, but we had to leave in order to get our babysitter home. I was already feeling bad that we were keeping her until 10:30 on a seminary/school night. :( So...the Suns playing a little defense.... And enjoying a super fun night with my David!!

2 comments:

Scott and Jillian said...

Yay! That's fun that you were able to surprise him! Glad you had a great time. :)

SPENCERS said...

Way to keep the surprise! And is your hair chopped? Looks like a cute cut. You've been busy with lots of fun lately!