Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Move Your Body!!

Do you have a New Year's Resolution to lose some extra weight? Then Brychan has the workout video for you!!

Sunday night, David and I were playing a game with Lala when we heard Brychan giving my mom directions on working out. They were doing lunges, squats, arm circles...he was counting down for her and everything. I have no idea where he got this - I haven't done a video at home in months. It wasn't until we heard him tell her "Move Your Body!!" that I decided to get the camera out. We just got the tail end of his work out instructions, but rest assured that he was tiring Grammy out!



*While we were just watching this, Brychan walked in and said "I'm showing Grammy how to exercise!!" I can't believe he rememberd what he was doing!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That is super cute!