Friday, September 3, 2010

Just Because

I feel like I haven't posted anything for a while.

My boys love to play in the water. Who doesn't, right? We are planning on getting them a water table for the backyard for countless hours of water fun. Until then, it finally dawned on me to let Brychan play in the kitchen sink. This is after countless episodes with the dog's water dish and our water cooler (which is what I found emptied all over my kitchen floor about 10 minutes before we started this activity). I don't know why it took me so long to come up with such a simple solution. Just one of those *duh* moments.

Anyway, Brychan is still in there playing away and Kehlton is still having just as much fun cheering him on.







And just a random cute one!






1 comment:

SPENCERS said...

I'm doing this today- great idea...much better than waiting for them to find the water AND soap AND toothpaste at the bathroom sink.