Thursday, October 8, 2009

Playing Outside

We spent another nice chunk of time outside this afternoon, so I decided to grab the camera. I love being able to spend this time outside with Brychan. Lately, it seems to be the place where he is the calmest and happiest (he hasn't been napping the last few days resulting in some horrendous tantrums. I've yet to figure out a solution!). He is very observant when we're out there...he hears every airplane, bird, dog and neighborhood car or truck and then makes sure I notice them too.

He sat on this brick in our tiny patch of weed-grass playing with a stick for a good 30 minutes. He is so serious about playing!




I am looking forward to a long winter of days spent like this. And hopefully, someday I'll get all these photos put in a scrapbook for real!

2 comments:

Brewer's Ink said...

Hurry! Tie a ribbon around that stick and save it for Christmas! Honestly, it's the everyday things that captivate them the most, isn't it?

Wendi said...

Have you ever done photobooks with digital pics? Soo easy and fun! We do My Publisher and get a discount through Costco. There are tons of websites to do it. Really so much easier than scrapbooking! You can also get way into digital scrapbooking, too.

Brychan is too cute!!!