Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm DONE!!

Done with my midnight snack of Rolaids and a glass of water,
done with cramping legs
and a huge belly
no energy
and no more sleep,
Done with this pinched sciatic nerve in my back
and already having grown out of 90% of my clothes less than 2 months before D Day.
Done with swollen feet
and hands
and face
(although if I would drink more water it would help, so that's really just my fault).
Really done cringing everytime I step on a scale;
wondering if my post-Brychan body will ever come back
(let alone my pre-Brychan body!).
BUT
I am having SO much fun laundering, sorting and organizing baby clothes
and wondering if this little boy will be as big as Brychan
(or if I'll get lucky this time).
And I'm still loving watching Brychan love on his baby brother
and hoping that love will stick once brother is actually here and not just in Mommy's belly.
Still enjoying trying to put the boys' room together with
a toddler's help
and dreaming of a normal pair of jeans!
And no, I'm not really done. I still have 7ish weeks left. At this point I'm really hoping the last 7 weeks will go much faster rather than slower!

2 comments:

Marie said...

You are too cute. Although I have to laugh because I am the same way when I am pregnant, I just HATE gaining the weight and being FAT, but I love getting ready for baby and all that goes with that.

The Other Michelle said...

It's more than a little unfair that as mothers, we are either stretched too thing or too exhausted to enjoy life's miracles of being pregnant or having sweet, innocent kids around. Enjoy every minute that you can!