Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oh, Man!!

So, in all my spare time the last couple of weeks, I decided to make our blog a little cuter. I forgot that the color on our monitor was mysteriously off - and chose colors that matched according to what I was seeing. Now the color on our monitor is fixed and ewww!! The colors don't match at all!! But, it'll have to stay mis-matched until I have more time to play with it. My apologies! :)

And just as an update: Swim lessons are a HUGE hit! I'm really sad they only last for one more week, because Brychan loves them. We've been swimming almost everyday this week (swim lessons Mon - Thurs and visiting Ashley today) which we have both loved. Hopefully we'll get some swim photos this week.

David finished school this week and passed his first test with flying colors. Now he just has to do his state exam, take one more quickie course and he'll be ready to go! We have enjoyed having him at home the last two days. We've been spoiled in having Daddy at home all the time, and it was really hard for Brychan (and Mommy too!) to have him gone all day, every day. However, we are VERY excited for David!

1 comment:

Jocie said...

The background and header look way cute!! I'm excited for tomorrow!