Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New House Fun

Brychan really seems to enjoy his new home and all the extra room he has to roam around in. He definitely misses mowing the yard with Daddy (every time he sees the lawn mower he tries to get David to get going!), but there are other fun things to do instead. Right now he's loving helping Daddy water the plants and trees every morning. They usually both end up coming in soaking wet thanks to his "help"!

This is by far his favorite new activity - playing in the kiddie pool. He would stay out there for hours if we let him, and we have a major fight on our hands when it's time to come back inside. The kid loves baths and being outside, and combining the two is just way more fun than he could ever ask for! :) Next week, we start swim lessons, which I'm sure will be just as big of a hit!



Enjoying a book by the sliding glass door. Brychan (and Biggs too, for that matter) loves that all the windows in the house come down to the floor, so he can see outside anytime he wants to. Doesn't have to wait for us to open the front door for him anymore!


This morning we went over the CDC where I worked before getting married, which was fun for both of us. I had fun visiting with all the girls again (I still really do miss working there!), and Brychan had a blast playing with all the new toys AND the new friends!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hi! I'm glad you found my blog so that I can find yours. I hope you are enjoying the new place, but we miss you. I'm excited to stay in touch with you through blogging though. Hope all is well with you and yours.

SPENCERS said...

Sure enough--posts! The kiddie pool is the best invention EVER--don't know why I waited until now to get one--cheap and very much appreciated. I hate moving and moving truck problems even more--puke! Glad the ward's good and you're getting to enjoy AZ! Is your US scheduled?