Saturday, May 9, 2009

Yard Work

David has the patience of Job. Every week, Brychan HAS to go outside and help his daddy mow the lawn. Usually, David will just carry him in one arm while pushing the mower, but this week, Brychan got to help push. Our yard is huge and mowing it by yourself takes a nice chunk of time. Mowing it with the "help" of a toddler takes FOREVER. But, being the good daddy that he is, Brychan still gets to help. Well, for at least part of it. I don't want him to go deaf before he turns 3!

3 comments:

stephicat said...

Mike and I had to "help" our dad with the mowing too.

Stephanie

Jocie said...

He is so cute. I can just hear his thoughts too..."my dad is so lucky that he has me to help him, I don't know how he pushes this thing by himself!"

Mary said...

That is very cute!! I love that he is such a daddies boy.