Monday, May 4, 2009

Surprise!



Yep...the shirt says it all! Baby Stander #2 is due to arrive early December. December 8th, to be exact (Mark & Jocie - it's a race!!). Everybody received the email to check our big announcement on the blog at the same time, so it will be interesting to see who contacts us about it first. Grandma Davis? Grandma Stander? Or will we be surprised? I wish I had some fantastic prize for the first one to call, but you'll just have to be happy knowing you were the first to congratulate us.

I am VERY sad to be leaving my OB/GYN here - she is amazing. So those of you in Phoenix...I need a good doctor! Any suggestions?

Oh. And Ashley, I'm sorry for lying to you last night!!

9 comments:

Mary said...

CONGRATULAIONS!!! That is awesome news.

the5firds said...

Congratulations! No fair that you are moving so far away with that new baby. Hope you are feeling better than Jocie.

David & Alyssa Stander said...

Ick. It sounds like Jocie & I are both in the same boat. After not being at all sick with Brychan, we're hoping it means this little one is a girl. Here's to wishful thinking! :)

Angela said...

Oh my goodnes! Congratulations! Michelle and I were just talking the other night wondering about something you had said to her about new baby stuff-- turns out her suspicions were right. We are so excited for you, but hate that you are moving so far!

Wendi said...

Yeah...congratulations!! I guess you are in the same boat as me-get those Stander babies in quick:) It has been hard, but I am so happy I have had mine close. Here's hoping there's a little girl in there:)Bummer we won't see you on future trips to Utah.

Marie said...

Congratulation Alyssa! That is great. Sorry you are feeling sick. I was definitely sicker with Grace than I was with the boys. . . but only time will really tell, right? Am I going to get to see you again before you move? Lets plan something.

Jocie said...

We are super excited for you guys, but so sad you will be far away. (and, I think that picture of Brychan is super cute). BTW, today, apple juice is helping a little.

Okay, this is funny---the word verification at the bottom is "aunti"

Brewer's Ink said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you!

SPENCERS said...

yay! Let me be the first from Philadelphia to congratulate you! (I hope it's a girl!) And I like the photo shoot--candids are better anyway!