Friday, April 17, 2009

Apologies...

I'm sorry to bombard with so many posts at once, but I'm trying to catch up. It's getting harder and harder around here to stay on top of things!!

Brychan is doing great. He is getting more and more fun by the day. "Fun" includes a bit of a temper, your normal toddler "independence" (like getting caught with something he knows he's not supposed to have, tucking it under his arm like a football and running as fast as he can trying to get away) as well as all the cute, fun things he does every day. Thank goodness the REAL fun far outweighs the not-so-"fun". He is a doll and we absolutely love him!

The other day, I was watching a Baby Einstein video with him about animals in your neighborhood. He was signing the animals that he knew, and I was trying to teach him some new ones. The video started talking about bugs and Brychan started pointing to himself repeatedly. It took me a minute to realize he thought when they were talking about "bugs" they were talking about him! It was too cute!! I knew he knows he is Brychan, but I didn't realize he knew he was Bug too!

1 comment:

Jocie said...

I love the bombardment--keep them coming =). SI love that story about the bugs--he is so cute with his signs!