Sunday, January 4, 2009

10 Months Old!!



Okay, so this is one of our Christmas photos (which I will get around to posting the rest of hopefully sometime this week), but I was too lazy to get the camera out and take a photo today. I can't believe Brychan is 10 months old already and before I know it, it will be time for his first birthday (I've already started thinking about the "party")!!

He started walking this week and his third tooth is starting to make an appearance. Right now he is totally in love with dancing; anytime he hears any sort of music (and I mean ANY, this morning he was shaking his little bum to Primary songs) he starts shakin' it. He's got this little Elvis move going on with his leg...
He is also getting crazier by the day! Each night, about an hour before bedtime, he kicks into high gear laughing, squealing, just out of control fun. I love it! Brychan is such a happy boy, he laughs all day and is always full of smiles. And he can't get enough of other children. He was SO happy to see my Primary class today after being gone for a week. I fall more and more in love with this little boy every day - I just can't believe it's been 10 months already!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Alyssa he is so cute!! Just keep loving every minute of his life because they do grow up tooooo fast.