Saturday, November 22, 2008

Nothin' but TROUBLE!

I don't know what's come over my son the last couple of weeks, but all of the sudden he is so stinkin' funny! He's become extremely playful, is laughing at everything and has become very, very mischievious.

In one 24 hour period, he completely emptied a box of tissue and a box of 250 diaper baggies (one at a time, of course) and had them strewn throughout the house. Later that afternoon, I put him down so I could take some photos of the hallway floor. I turned around, and this is what I found! The remainders of a loaf of bread, emptied out on the floor with Brychan having eaten or nibbled on every piece. He has been known to carry a loaf of bread around the house with him, but when did he figure out how to get it open?!?



1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh Alyssa, The fun is just starting. Wait until he learns to open the fridge. It is always fun when they go through their phase of throwing things in the toilet too. Just laugh and enjoy it all though because they grow up too fast.