Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter



Easter was Brychan's first trip to church...I took him to Sacrament Meeting only. He only got to go because it was Easter and I really wanted to go to church! His first full Sunday will be the day of his blessing (April 13). I meant to get a family picture on Easter Sunday, but couldn't stand wearing my church clothes while waiting for Dave to do some home teaching after church. Oh well! Family photos will happen soon enough. We will definitely get some for Brychan's blessing! Anyway, this is Brychan's first Easter, and his first little Easter outfit. I know it's ridiculous, because he's too young to care or even notice, but I felt so guilty not doing the whole Easter "thing" for my son...eggs, basket, etc. But, I know how irrational it would have been to spend all the time and money on it when he has no clue what's going on! However, next year...the Easter Bunny will TOTALLY be stopping at our house!! :)

3 comments:

Nilda Noel said...

I'm glad that you can add pictures again! He is so cute! I look forward to seeing more pictures soon.

Jocie said...

So cute!! I have a backdrop, that I ordered, on the way if you ever want to come up and do a photo shoot =)

Christina said...

He is very adorable. So glad to hear that everything went well with the delivery. My dad sent me your site info so I thought I would stop in and see how you're doing. You are welcome to come visit our site anytime
kiltonadventures.blogspot.com

Have fun with your new little guy because they grow up way to fast.