Monday, May 26, 2014

Last Day of Kindergarten

Brychan's last day of Kindergarten started off on the wrong foot.  Brychan and I fought the entire time getting ready for school (he did NOT want to wear the shirt I was making him wear, he did NOT want to wear his tennis shoes, he did NOT want to brush his hair...you get the idea).  We finally made it to school and I realized that I had left the camera at home (which I am still so upset about) and my phone in the car.  Between David and Lala, we managed to get a few (very blurry) photos and video of what turned out to be an absolutely adorable program.

Luckily, Brychan's mood changed drastically before the program started and he had a blast.  The kinder teachers did an amazing job putting their program together and I had a really difficult time not bawling through the entire thing (disclaimer: I always cry when there are large groups of children doing anything.  Primary programs get me every time - and always has, so it's not just that my son is getting so big.  However, that doesn't help matters at all).


Best friend Nate


 Mr. Fishencord (AKA Mr. Fish)
I am so sad that Mr. Fish is moving to a brand new school next year, so there's no chance Kehlton will have him when he's in Kinder.  Fish is a great teacher!!




 So happy to be a 1st Grader!

No comments: